A home for creativity and source of entertainment to the Western Thumb of Michigan. We utilize the many and varied talents of our members to produce quality shows that both challenge our cast and crew and expose our audience members to productions that amuse, stir emotions, and inspire the mind.
T'ACT is a locally-based 501c non-profit organization. We operate on revenue generated from our productions, grants, membership fees, and donations from our sponsors. Things get done by our group membership and by our show cast and crew. Participants are members of the community who reside in Sebewaing, Pigeon, Bay Port, Akron, and the greater Western Thumb region.
Our Executive Board
- Chairperson: Karen Southgate
- Vice Chairperson: Matthew Deneen
- Treasurer: Jennifer Wissner
- Secretary: Lyvonne Cass
- Trustees: Paula Link, Dottie Zube, Katie Volmering, Linda Blake
- Junior Trustees: Sarah Zube, Olivia Dick, Allison Southgate, Bailey Weir